Monday, January 10, 2011

Oak Foils T's, Hoodies, Wool Caps, and Beanies

I finally had some time over the holidays to order some gear but it will be a very small run. Limited sizes, all high quality materials. If you are interested purchasing some gear email me item, sizes, color, at oakfoils@msn.com I'll try to save you a piece. First come - first serve. This is kind of a hassle for me so I don't think I'll be ordering many now or in the near future. If you want something I suggest to order it now. Not sure about the final pricing as I have some emboridery and silk screen costs. Will post pics and pricing once I get some samples.

I have some nice Gildan Ultra Cotton T's these are 6.1 Oz pre-shrunk 100% Cotton. These T's are now the higher quality T's they have essentially taken over the Hanes Beefy T's. (Not the wimpy skinny t's Think the Original Beefy T's from the 80's)
Colors;
*Black
*Navy
*Light Blue

Hanes Ultimate Cotton Hoodies 10 oz heavy weight fleece with zipper. Super soft pillow pill fleece with a high-stitch density and double-fleece stitched arm holes. Toasty.
*10.0 oz 90/10 Cotton/Polyester
*Jersey-lined hood with metal grommets
*Bar-tacked dyed to match drawstring
*Split pouch pockets
*Spandex blend rib cuffs and waistband
Colors;
*Black
*Navy

Flex Fit 6210 Fitted Wool Baseball Caps \ S/M 6 7/8”- 7 1/4” L/XL 7 1/4”- 7 5/8”
Solid Colors
*Solid Red
*Solid Navy
Tutone
*Red visor / Black Crown
*Black visor / White Crown

Flex Fit Classic Trucker Hat. 5-panel cap with buckram front lining, and classic mesh back-quilted comfort sweatband. 3 ½" crown, and 8 rows of stitching on flat visor. Matching plastic adjustable strap.
*Black Visor and Crown w/ Front Panel in White

Knit Cuffied Beanie with Visor
*Navy
*Olive

UPDATE 1/18/11. More to come in the next week or so..
Here's some images of the graphics hot off the press...

This is the "Foilsville" / "Snap" graphics by Chris Charney...

Front "Foilsville" white on black T's and Hoodies


Front "Foilsville" black on light blue T's only.

Oak Foils "Snap" graphic on back.

16 comments:

  1. Alex, I got your email last nite. WOW!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Finally!

    Glad you had the time and money to get it off the ground Wayne.

    Will the dims for the hats and hoodies get put into your database in case we need to change them ? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know, I know, Sorry, You guys have been asking for a long time. Stuff should be coming today or tomorrow then off the the screeners..

    Data base? hahaha... how wide was your Dyna-glyde?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah, I know, that was a long email. Sorry, take your time to process all that. I'm definitively down for a T, and I'll wait to see the pics to decide on a hoodie and a Baseball cap. It's really cool tought, can't wait to see the picts!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Alex, I think your vision is pretty much spot on! Let me know if you need anything. Thanks, W>

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice I will take one of each!! including a sticker how could you forget a sticker ;)
    nate

    ReplyDelete
  7. I like the designs Wayne. Very undercover.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Dan the Man, ambiguity is the order of the day. For those in the know.... lol., You know how we do it. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I like it a lot.
    Vive la foil!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I have some standard "oak foils" script on the back soon, and another new design not yet seen.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I really like the obtuse graphics, although I guess it makes it harder to advertise you and your makemanship.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Badass! Black T for me for sure. Large I think. Will Confirm the size. Can't wait to see the caps!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Alex, I should have some sample embroidery for the hats soon. If I can I'll post pics as the stuff works it's way to me. Hopefully.

    Kinda like waiting for a custom shape.lOl

    To everyone that pre-ordered I'll discount the items you ordered. Once I get all the orders sent out to everyone that pre ordered what ever inventory I have left in stock, I'll post an "Oak Foils Gear" blog posted and the items will be sold at normal pricing.

    Thanks to everyone that has ordered, should be a week or two for all the gear to arrive.

    W>

    ReplyDelete