Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Hull No Twinzer w/ Nubster for Edd







6/5/12 Update from Edd

Hey Wayne,
Sorry for the delay in getting back to you. I was actually just logging in to send you some feedback and I saw your email buried in a bunch of spam. anyhoo I wanted to ride the hull no a bunch of times before i wrote anything. here's my feedback.

The hull no does exactly what I wanted it to do.
it eats up mushy waves and i can't believe how free and loose it feels. For a board of that length and width I'm pretty shocked by the quick directional changes it can make. It surfs off the tail really well and i haven't even had my foot all the way back. I've nailed a few roundhouses on it already too. :) Can't wait to see what it can do when i get my foot way back there. i'm really happy with the board and i got it just in time for summer. I've had it out in gutless high tide beach break and reef and had a blast. it flies in those conditions. thanks for a great board. I'm already thinking about my next.

Edd

4 comments:

  1. I'm liking the looks of that Wayne! when can I pick it up? I promise I'll be there faster this time!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ed, no worries! I can meet up anytime at your convenience. Give me a hollar when would be a good time to meet up.

      Delete
  2. hey ed i got to fondle your baby today... she feels excellent! i am jealous, you are gonna be so stoked. this one is special !!

    ReplyDelete
  3. that's good to hear Kelly. She does look special.

    ReplyDelete