Wednesday, January 14, 2015

7' Mini Axis Noserider for Kawika

Update 2/4/15
Hey Wayne,

I was able to get 3 decent sessions in on the Mini Axis.  It's a great board and delivers as expected.  It's got a good amount of heft to it, so it paddles really well once it gets going.  The sweet spot on the board is rather large and very forgiving for only a 7 footer and it glides so effortlessly that it's easy to spend some time on the tip with cheater fives.  Not being a regular single fin guy, I was a bit worried, but it's very easy to turn and trims extremely well.     

It actually turned out better than I imagined and I feel this is really a board that everyone should have in their quiver.  

Again, you created another magical shape.  This board is definitely a keeper as I don't every plan on it leaving my quiver.  

Thank you, Thank you, Thank you


Kawika








No comments:

Post a Comment