Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Congrats to Rachel Tominaga!

Reports from Team Tominaga from this last weekends round of competitions were great news. On Saturday Rachel won the NSSA Jrs Competitions at Goldenwest in Huntington Beach on her new Grovelor II. This placed her in 1st Place overall in the series. The championship contest for this series is April 9th at the Huntington Beach Pier.

On Sunday Rachel also made the finals in the WSA Morro Bay Girls Division 14 and under with a 5th place finish on the Grovelor II. Stoked! GO Team Tominaga! :)

3 comments:

  1. Wayne,
    Thank you soo much for being so supportive and helping me so much!!! Im enjoying my 3 new magic boards a lot!!!!!! They are helping me get better in my heats and my free surfing!! thanks again
    RACHEL :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Rachel, Its been a pleasure to work on your shapes. I enjoy working with someone as committed as you are with your surfing and competition. I think your future looks bright, enjoy it while you can!

    ReplyDelete
  3. that ia so cool!!! cogratulations Rachel, and congrats Wayne (on design, etc)... heck, maybe a reason to show up on the beach in april sporting some fresh new OAK FOILS gear for support!!
    -RST

    ReplyDelete